- Jan. 7: Mary will be interviewed on the Healing the Grieving Heart radio show to discuss Spiritual Healing and Wellbeing, 11:30am at www.VoiceAmerica.com
- Jan. 8: Well Within Radio Show at 8 am & 8pm CT. Topic: Avoiding Cancer, One Day at a Time, Guest: Lynne Eldridge, MD
- January 12, 26: IH Women’s Cancer Support Group at Well Within: 2-3:30pm, FREE
- Jan. 15: Well Within Radio Show at 8 am & 8pm CT. Topic: Developing Resilience in Times of Change Guests: Joan Borysenko, PhD and Alex Acker
- Jan. 15: BecomingWell Within Retreat, 9:30am-4pm at Well Within: Register at www.wellwithin.org
- Jan . 22: Well Within Radio Show at 8am and 8pm CT: To be determined
- Jan. 26: NEW! Artist’s Way group at Well Within, 6-:30pm, 12 sessions, offered the last Tuesday of each month.
- Jan. 29: Well Within Radio Show at 8 am & 8pm CT: Topic: Energy Healing Guest: Donna Eden
- Jan. 29 & 30: Women’s Getaway Retreat, Chanhassen, MN. Mary will give a keynote presentation on “Mind, Body Skills for Stress Reduction and Healing.” For more info or to register: www.womensgetaway.org.
- Feb. 4: Well Within Radio Show: Topic: Pain and Stress Management. Guest: Dr. Norm Shealy, http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceamerica/vepisode.aspx?aid=44259
- February 6: Renewing Ourselves Through Soul Friendships, 9am-noon, MN Holistic Nurses Association
- February 9, 23: IH Women’s Cancer Support Group at Well Within: 2-3:30pm, FREE
- Feb. 12: Well Within Radio Show: Topic: Living Consciously, Dying Gracefully, Guests: Becky Bohan and Nancy Manahan, PhD http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceamerica/vepisode.aspx?aid=44396
- Feb. 13: BecomingWell Retreat, 9am- 4pm. at Incarnation Church, Mpls. (In English and Spanish). To register, call 651-451-3113.
- Feb. 19: Well Within Radio Show. Topic: A Model for Integrative Healthcare. Guests: Lori Knutson, RN, Susan Mesemar, MA, Carolyn Denton, LN.
- Feb. 26: Well Within radio show. Topic: A Holistic Approach to Treating and Preventing Heart Disease. Guests: Dr. David Hurrell and Lynette Crane
- March 5: Well Within radio show. Topic: Providing Support for Patients and Caregivers. Guests: Lori la Bey and Jane Klein, MA, RN
- March 9: Mary is interviewed on Dr. Beth Erickson’s show, Relationships 101 on www.webtalkradio.com
- March 10, 24: IH Women’s Cancer Support Group at Well Within: 2-3:30pm, FREE
- March 13: Well Within radio show. Topic: The Power of Prayer and Premonitions. Guest: Dr. Larry Dossey
- March 16: Celtic Spirituality Presentation, 7 – 9PM at Well Within.
- March 23: Retreat, Women of Nations
- March 23: Artist’s Way Monthly group, Well Within
- March 31: Presentation for Staff, Penny George Institute for Health and Healing
- April 5: Listen to Mary’s new internet radio show, HOPE, HEALING AND WELLBEING, on Webtalkradio.net and learn more about Well Within: Show: Becoming Well Within with guest, Cami Smalley at http://tinyurl.com/yermoo7
- April 12: Hope, Healing and WellBeing radio show: Finding Hope in the Midst of Life Crises, Guest: Barb Greenberg. http://tinyurl.com/yyg6mqf
- April 13, 27: IH Women’s Cancer Support Group at Well Within: 2-3:30pm, FREE
- April 19: Hope, Healing and WellBeing radio show: Thinking Skinny, Guest: Nadia Giordana. http://tinyurl.com/yyg6mqf
- April 20: Spiritual Self-Care Presentation, 10am-noon at Well Within.
- April 21: Private Book Club presentation
- April 21: Soul Friends Presentation, Awesome Women
- April 26: Hope, Healing and WellBeing radio show: Maximized Living, Guest: Dr. Brenda Kress. http://tinyurl.com/yyg6mqf
- April 27: Artist’s Way group, Well Within
- April 30: Evening of Reflection: Thin Places Presentation, Holy Name Catholic church
- May 7: Becoming Well Stress Reduction retreat: 9am-4pm, Well Within
- May 11 & 25: Women’s Integrative Cancer Support Group, Well Within, 2-3:30pm
- May 12: Metro Area Hospice Assn: Meant to Be presentation, Bloomington, MN
- May 18: Meant to Be: Do Things Really Happen for a Reason? 7-9pm, Well Within. To register call 651—451-3113
- May 25: Artist’s Way group, Well Within
- June 5: Tune in to hear Mary discuss chronic illnesses on the Dishing Up Nutrition radio show on 107.1FM at 8am
- June 6: Repeat of Saturday’s radio show, on 107.1 FM at 6pm
- June 7: Renewing Life ™ 8-week support group at MN Oncology & Hemotology PA (MOHPA), 9:30am-noon, FREE. To register, please call Shelly at MOHPA: 651-999-8959.
- June 14, 21, 28: Renewing Life class at MOHPA, 9:30am-noon.
- June 15 & 29: Women’s Integrative Cancer Support Group, Well Within, 2-3:30pm
- June 22: Well Within Volunteer Appreciation event
- June 29: Artist’s Way Group
- July 12, 19, 26: Renewing Life™ group at MOHPA, 9:30am-noon
- July 13 & 27: Women’s Integrative Cancer Support Group, Well Within, 2-3:30pm
- July 15-18: eWomen Network International Conference, Dallas, TX.
- July 27: Artist’s Way group, Well Within, 6-8:30pm
- July 30: National Marriage Encounter, Duluth, MN. Presentation: Couples as Soul Friends
- August 2, 9: Renewing Life™ group at MOHPA, 9:30am-noon
- August 6: Presentation at Relay for Life, Forest Lake, MN, 6:30pm
- August 10 & 25: Women’s Integrative Cancer Support Group, Well Within, 2-3:30pm
- August 25: Renewing Life Celebration, Well Within
- September 2: Thin Places presentation: Lumen Christi grief group
- September 13-15: National Hospice and Palliative Care Conference, Atlanta, GA. Presentation: Spiritual Self-Care: Caring for Ourselves and Others too.
- September 22: Open House at Well Within, 7-9pm. ALL ARE WELCOME. Call 651-451-3113 for details
- Sept. 24 & 28: Women’s Integrative Cancer Support Group, Well Within, 2-3:30pm
- Sept 25: Birthright MN State Convention: Meant to Be: Do Things Really Happen for a Reason?
- Sept. 28: Women’s Integrative Cancer Support Group, Well Within, 2-3:30pm, FREE
- October 4: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Burnsville, MN: 7:15pm, Presentation: Thin Places and Soul Friendships
- October 6: Presentation: Living Fully Through Soul Friendships, Well Within, 6:30-8:30pm. To register: 61-451-3113.
- October 12 & 26: Women’s Integrative Cancer Support Group, Well Within, 2-3:30pm, FREE
- October 16 & 17: Healthy Life Expo, Minneapolis Convention Center
- Nov. 6: College of St. Catherine MAT retreat
- November 9 & 20: Women’s Integrative Cancer Support Group at Well Within, 2-3:30pm, FREE
- November 19: Retreat: Spiritual Self-Care for the Holidays, Well Within, 9:30am-3:30pm. To register: 651-451-3113.
- November 30: Artist’s Way Group, Well Within, 6-8:30pm
- December 7 & 21: Women’s Integrative Cancer Support Group at Well Within,2-3:30pm, FREE